2015年4月5日 星期日

Happy Easter & Sneek Peak on my new TEA SET!!!


Dear Readers,
 Happy Easter everybody! Hope you are having a nice day 
heart 表情符號 Noo - below is not my easter collection haha, it is called Bunny hop! Afternoon tea set~ They are made- simply because you requested them! My friends said they would want something more colourful, bright and (edible) looking tea set. and the most important --- you can own it without having one dollhouse! It is made true to scale (1 inch/ 12th scale) and with a baby, kawaii style which I seldom attempt.

Looking delicious!!

Pancake!!!

More butter pancake.. whoaoo I am so fat now, said the little bunny.



Fruit tart, everyone?

And ohhh yummm yumm, WAFFLE!!!!

Waffle is by far my favourite tea set :p
SO REALISTIC. OH NO!! I JUST WANT TO EAT IT RIGHT NOW .\_/.

They are made available in an affordable price on Etsy ranging from 15USD to 20 USD , and yes! for the whole board with all the yummy food and desserts and hardware~

******
So... 
1- Do you like this new tea set?
2- Which one is your favourite and why?
3- I would love to hear from and inspire by YOU-  Just tell me what do you want me to make in the future/ something that suits your dollhouse!

2 則留言:

  1. I like these sets, especially the fruit tart one, as it seems more fruity and delicious :)
    work hard ~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Lol!! I wish I could make more... we have superrrrrr manyyyyy projectssssss. Work hard too! Cheers,

      刪除