2015年3月23日 星期一

Trip to Osaka and Spain & artworks update


Dear Readers,

 I AM really sorry for not uploading my recent progress in the miniature world for such a long time!! I hope I can be a frequent blogger but it just seems not working. I just went to Spain (Madrid and Barcelona) and Japan (Osaka, Kirishima, Kagoshima) in last two months. I love both places and these two trips have really influenced me a lot on my work and self-development. Also, I have come across with modern art in Spain that I really fall in love with.

Kirishima is a place where many volcanoes are located in. No one can forget the astonishing view of this place. The extraordinary landscape is as magical as the lord of the rings and the wind is as powerful as the black hole. (bad metaphor, sorry. Just not a writer.)


I stayed there for 5 days and went to Osaka to buy my miniature materials. If you have a chance to go to Osaka, please go to ABC craft store. (simply search ABC craft osaka on google and you will find the location etc.) I have bought TONS of stuff and have to ask my friend to help me while we were rushing to the airport because we were both sleepyhead. @@ The craft store is magnificent!! The store is so big that your eyes will become dizzy and your pocket will become very light-weight afterwards!!!!! I have bought a lot of paints.. and visited these lovely deer. 
Though according to my friend, these deers are not so lovely because they will chase you for ''deers biscuit'' 

hahaha. She/he(?) does look lovely right!!!! Kawaiii~ (*>,<*)

********************


After I went to two countries which produce AMAZING, BEST art in the world, I feel like I get the influenced too. Suddenly, my wood work is so much better and I can craft out straight line hahaaha. Guess what I am working on? Stay in tuned guys!! Promise there will be an update soon. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions, I would be happy to answer.
*********


1 則留言:

  1. Ahahaha those volcanoes are so beautiful
    The deer is lovely enough to give him/her all deer biscuits lol

    回覆刪除