2015年3月31日 星期二

Raspberry Tarts & vintage box


Dear readers,
 Even though I am very very busy with tons of group projects, I still manage to find sometime for dollhouse miniature ^3^ (so much love for it :p)
I love the background (Shabby chic flowers) so much because it is so feminine and elegant! Also, I have spent a lot of time making the vintage little boxes (la petite boite, in french:p)
It will be some of the products uploaded in April~~




And this raspberry tart is so cute and tiny too!! oh. These berries were made by my mama ^3^ she wanted to try it out and i think she did pretty good!!!!

I love the colors and the little cream in the middle. 
!!!so deliciously looking ^3^!!!
I just ate an apple pie from Starbucks and it tastes good, I wonder whether I could make a real raspberry tart or not. My cooking skills is definitely not as good as decorating minis :( 

****

Back on doing my assignments. Byeee!! 
Keep update with me for my next work~ which is........ 
icing ________ (?)

What do you guess it is? 

****

Seee youuu !

Happy to hear from you, comments or follow my blog will be greatly appreciated!!!






4 則留言:

  1. Hi Cheily! You and your mother both have Talent and you make a Terrific Team too! Your raspberry tarts are Wonderful and so is the tiny box with flowers. Your staging and your photography are PERFECT, too! :D

    elizabeth

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much!! My mom is sooo happy to see your comment haha.

      刪除
  2. These are so lovely! work hard on your group projects.
    I'm guessing you're gonna make icing cupcakes?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hee... thanks jack!!! Em... its icing cookie !!

      刪除